Add a deck to your home and extend your entertaining area
Hunter Patios and Additions can create a custom designed deck built in a variety of styles and designs that will be matched to blend in with your existing home.
Benefits of a deck from Hunter Patios and Additions
- Free design service
- Custom designed and built to your requirements
- Large variety of styles & designs
- Plans & council applications included
- Tough paint coat finish with 15 year warranty
- Other finishes also available
- Adds value to your home
With a deck from Hunter Patios and Additions will provide you with a better lifestyle while adding value to your home that invariably improves resale value.
You’ll be completely satisfied with the quality finish and value for money a deck from Hunter Patios and Additions represents. Your new deck can be designed and built quickly with minimum of fuss and at a price that is very competitive.
A new deck from Hunter Patios and Additions provides year round protection and shelter while providing an entertainment area the family can enjoy everyday.
These are some of the decks we have installed:
Adjustable Bearer Support
Designed for use when building decks approx 300mm to 600mm off the ground.Setting up a levelling post and bearers for the sub-structure of your deck can be tedious and time consuming. But it’s one of those things that just has to be right.
The clever people from KlevaKlip have now released the Adjustable Bearer Support – aimed at the section of the market where decks are typically from 300 to 600mm off the ground.
Built heavy duty and fully hot dip galvanised, with an adjustment for “bottom of bearer” height of 160mm to 290mm, the Adjustable Bearer Support will save time and make your job so much easier.
*Note the product has a supplied lowest height of approx 175mm. In order to achieve 160mm, the bottom 15-20mm of the threaded rod needs to be cut off.
- Quick and easy to use when setting height of your bearer.
- Ideal for use on areas where the ground has a “fall”, to provide a level bearer height.
- Heavy duty and fully hot dip galvanised ensures long life-span without failure. Locking nuts ensure absolute rigidity.
- Can be used to prop up existing bearers or floor joists that have sagged over a period of time.
- Easily used with 70mm, 90mm or 45-50mm width bearers of various heights. (Note – 45-50mm bearers need to be packed out from upright to ensure they sit in line with the centre of the base)
- Variety of uses include the building of ramps, stairs, post supports, adjusting the rafter support to achieve the pitch on a skillion roof
KevlarKlip Modwood Clips
ModWood’s composite decking comes in a range of sizes, colours and finishes, giving you the ability to create residential or commercial projects that combine function and style.
ModWood is versatile, easy to install, and looks great in any setting. Whether you are using it for pool decking, patio decking, or for a large entertaining platform, it will add definite sophistication which is long-wearing, safe and eco-friendly. And because it is splinter-free, it is also safe for use with children.
Our boards’ durability and resistance to the toughest Australian weather conditions make them a great, low-maintenance alternative to conventional timber – and one which can save you significant time and money over time.
So if you are looking for a garden, entertainment area, patio or pool deck company in Sydney and Australia-wide ModWood is the obvious choice.
KevlaKlip Merbau Clip
Merbau is an extremely attractive, highly durable hardwood timber. 90mm Merbau decking is Australia’s single most widely used decking material.
Adopting the same principle of a fixed-pitch, multi-board concealed fixing system that has been so successful with the ModWood composite decking, the people at KlevaKlip introduced a clip specifically designed for use with 90mm merbau decking. Unlike the “ModWood clip”, which (due to the stability of composite decking) simply needs “hold” the board in place, the merbau clip is a “penetrating clip”, meaning that the teeth actually discretely penetrate the sides of the decking board, giving excellent holding power.
The great advantage of this clip is that not only is it a very efficient way of fixing your boards down, but you can purchase “off the shelf” decking boards that require no pre-grooving or pre-drilling for the system to work properly. Now, that’s a clever way of doing things!
Contact Hunter Patios and Additions
Custom built to your requirements
We can help with your decks, patios, carports, extensions, pergolas, shelters and more. When you have our honest and helpful team working alongside you to ensure you get a terrific addition to your home you can be confident in the knowledge that you will have:
- full warranty
- licenced builders
- confident company structure
- price matching on written quotes of comparable materials and workmanship
- everything managed from beginning to end
- free quotations
- free in home visits for planning
- tidy tradesmen
- engineered designs
- safety and quality assurance